The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Some episode titles have double or hidden meanings.
- The titles of the final Season 2 episodes "737", "Down", "Over" and "ABQ" hint at the events in the season finale.
- The season 4 finale "Face Off" has, of course, two meanings by the end.
- a more thematic example - "Face Off" appears to bring the series full circle, with the death of Gus finally freeing Walter from the cycle of danger he's been in for the past four seasons - the green shirt adding a symbolic touch to this notion - though of course, he is a vastly changed man. The first episode we meet Gus is "Mandala" - which is Sanskrit for "circle".
- Walt's strange overreaction to the cash register sound his son's computer is giving off. It is the exact same sound of Tuco's uncle ringing his bell.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.