The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Wario, at least according to Kirby.
- Kirby thinks too much.
- This is what happens when you forget to play Animal Crossing for a while...
- Whatever this is, it's sure not Jigglypuff, and it sure is terrifying...
- Kirby's and Jigglypuff's children are MONSTERS.
- Um... Zombie Kirby? That is the stuff of nightmares.
- We only see a bit of zombie Bowser but the fangs are kinda disturbing. Oh wait, that's a bit of skull too. Don't try to think to much about the rest of zombie Bowser, even the concept kinda fits this trope (zombie dragon turtle if you don't get it).
- Of course, there's zombie-everyone-else too. Luckily this is followed by intentional Nightmare Retardant: The zombies actually hunger for education and all graduate from college. But then, Kirby finishes the story with something offscreen, and the listeners are seriously squicked.
- Weezing. Doubles as Nausea Fuel.
- Link's epic Slasher Smile. Oh nonononono.
- This Halloween comic. The sketchy art style doesn't help.
- As with the Kirby games, Dark Matter in the Cocoon Academy arc.
- "00000009 - Waluigi the Philosopher"
- This comic might deter you from jumping into leaf piles ever again.
- Dedede's last expression on this page. Ugh. (Of course, it's also hilarious.)
- Behold, Fridge Horror done right!
- Link's face suddenly becoming really detailed in the third strip down here.
- "If It Takes a Lifetime" takes the extra lives mechanic to a distressing (but ultimately inspiring) place.
- This Christmas musical comic. Turn the sound on and wait till the end for the creepiest thing ever said by Santa Claus.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.