The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- At the end of John and Mond's debate, John decides that he wants the freedom and the unhappiness with these defiant words:
"I claim them all."
- Leo using his Sunglasses, which function as a "Find the weakness and exploit the piss out of it."
- Or more impressive, COUNTERING THE ANTI LIFE EQUATION.
- Ash whupping Oblivion's Shadow's ass.
- The first time you see Ash whupping
anyeveryone's ass right after the prologue.
- Team Rocket, of all people, using a mecha to snatch Meowth out from under the nose of an omnicidal sorceress, then self-destructing the mecha to blast off as a getaway.
- Charlie, after much torture and total mind raping, sits like a lump for most of the fight with Gal. What snaps him out of it? Seeing his wife, Charla, in danger. And he kicks ASS.
- Followed by Team Auraforce finally finishing off Gal once and for all. Helped by Charlie severing Gal's Red Orb powers by ripping his arm off.
- Everything Sam and Max do. Max fought Leviathan in an RPG style turn based battle (long story). Leviathan has infinite HP. And MAX WINS.
- Unfortunately, it was a Hopeless Boss Fight.
- The entirety of Ash vs Wes, for both characters and for the fic itself.
- Lily FIGHTING BELLUM. Considering their relationship, that is amazing.
- And then she gives Bellum a truly glorious Calling the Old Man Out speech and KICKING HER ASS.
- Everyone in the Dusty Ditch gets a chance at this. From fighting various monsters without breaking a sweat, to kill three, count them THREE, Frost Giants.
- I am pretty sure Darkrai got one when he got around (with loopholes and the like) his contract when confronted by Oblivion's Shadow and stunned, shocked and humiliated him in the process
- Ash charges through a mass of Nihlator battleships, all while under fire from their guns AND the legendary birds, and, with help from his friends, gets through it all and successfully purifies the most powerful Shadow Pokemon the Nihilators have.
- Leo renacting the famous scene from Zero Wing after commandering a battleship and misdirecting Tranatlus' attention from Ash, given what a geek he is and how much he must have enjoyed it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.