|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alpha Bitch
- Anti-Hero: Type III
- Bare Your Midriff
- Blue Eyes
- Cute but Cacophonic
- Deadpan Snarker
- The Heroine
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Odd Couple:With Mr.Whiskers
- Rich Bitch
- Anti-Hero: Type IV
- Heroic Albino
- Keet: Up to Eleven.
- The Lancer
- Large Ham
- Made of Iron
- Small Annoying Creature
- Took a Level In Dumbass: In some episodes.
- Took a Level In Jerkass: Making Ed cry in The Monster On My Skin:
Mr.Whiskers: I don't want any more of your stupid food! I don't want any more of your worthless cures! If you can't help me, I don't ever wanna see your ugly face ever again. I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!
Ed: Gee, if that's the way you *sniff* I mean if uh, all right then....
- Break the Cutie: in The Big Game episode.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Only when he's telling stories.
- Deadpan Snarker: He has a rather dry sense of humor.
Mr.Whiskers: Oh Ed, you're a genius!
Ed: Thanks, Whiskers. And you're.....ummmmmm, I'm gonna have to get back to you on that.
- And of course, this scene from the birthday episode:
Brandy: Okay, is it possible to work even slower?
Ed: You know, I haven't given it that much thought but I reckon it just might be possible.
Brandy:I was totally being sarcastic
Ed: Oh well it shames me to admit it Miss Brandy but I don't traffic in sarcasm too much so I don't really tend to recognize it when it is out there. You could give me a heads up like "Hey sarcastic comment coming" Just let me know then I'll have my eyes open. I mean come on, a sarcastic otter? That'll be unnatural.
- The Heart
- Jive Turkey: In Loathe Triangle, he makes fun of this trope.
- Let's Get Dangerous: The scene from Con Hare where he dodges his way through a passageway of arrows.
- Nice Guy
- Playful Otter: Averted as he's more of a sarcastic type.
- The Smart Guy
- Smarter Than You Look
- Spock Speak
- Wise Beyond Their Years: in one episode, he states that no one owns the trees, sky or wind. He is so right about that.