|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Mr. Feeney's speech to the class in "Quiz Show", while Anvilicious, is quite awesome:
Mr. Feeney: Champions of what, Mr. Matthews? Of a generation whose verbal and mathmatical skills have sunk so low, when you have the highest level of technology at your fingertips? Gutenberg's generation thirsted for a new book every six months. Your generation gets a new webpage every six seconds. And how do you use this technology? To beat King Koopa. And save the princess. Shame on you. You deserve what you get.
- And Then There Was Shawn is a beautiful send up to the Slasher genre and Scream.
- Near the end of Chick Like Me, S:4-E:15, after being constantly touched and felt up by Gary, "Veronica" (actually Shawn) is accused of liking girls instead of boys because she won't let him touch her. She growls, "As a matter of fact, I do," then repeats it before she punches him off his feet and comments, "For every girl I've ever known" when asked why she punched him. Then she leaves with Topanga and Cory (Cora) to go write an article about the experience, therefore spreading the word about Gary's grabby hands to the whole school.
- Will Friedle performing Shakespeare quite well, ending it as only Eric could with "Prepare to die, Jedi Master!"
- Alan standing up to Mr. Mack in Cult Fiction.
No, listen, you see! A judgment I made a long time ago is that Shawn Hunter is the best friend that my son ever had. And I will kill to protect Shawn Hunter from people like you.