|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- In Kazakh with English subtitles: "Eat my asshole!"
- "This my mother. She oldest woman in all Kazakhstan! She 43."
- An exchange so funny, that even the people involved in it, roared with laughter:
Borat: Do Jesus like me?
Pastor: Absolutely, Jesus loves you!
Borat: Do Jesus like my sons?
Pastor: Jesus loves your sons.
Borat: Do Jesus love my retrd brother, Bilo?
Pastor: He loves your brother, Bilo.
Borat: Do Jesus love my neighbour, Nursultan Tulyakbe?
Pastor: Yes, he loves everybody.
Borat: NOBODY love my neighbour Nursultan Tulyakbe.
- Basically the entire movie, but special mention goes to this exchange:
Borat: Would you like some cheese? (hands the politician the cheese). My wife made it.
Politician: Ah, thank you. (eats it)
Borat: With milk from her tit.
Politician: (genuinely believing him, pauses for a minute, makes pained faces, and puts down the cheese)
- "This is Urkin, the town rapist."
- "This is Natalya. (passionately kisses her) She is my sister."
- The Kazhakstan National Anthem at the closing credits.
- Borat is still wreaking havoc even after his character has been "killed off"; the anthem was used in lieu of the real anthem at a real-world sporting event.
- "The Jews have shifted their shapes!"