The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Another common type is to make a cover and change the melody drastically or to use voices that just don't fit.
Examples of Bohemian Parody include:
- Star Trek Rhapsody
- Brohemian Rhapsody
- Bohemian Polka from Weird Al is an inversion in that lyrics are unchanged, but the whole melody is remade.
- Midichlorian Rhapsody
- Battlestar Galactica Reimagined Rhapsody (warning: spoileriffic!)
- The Muppets did a version which Kermit says was a videoconference gone wrong.
- Mountain Dew ad.
- The Argentinian Show Todox2$ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiiMBBUQlsQ
- Zero Wing Rhapsody!
- Novocaine Rhapsody, a fusion of Bohemian Rhapsody and Green Day's "Give Me Novocaine."
- An old issue of Dragon magazine had "Companions' Rhapsody", sung by the cast of the Dragonlance Chronicles.
- BoHe-Man and the Masters of the Universe Rhapsody
- "Rap Soda y Bohemia" by Molotov.
- "Wal-Martian Rhapsody" by Mr. Wompy narrates an unpleasant trip to a Wal-Mart.
- "Full of Himself Rhapsody" by Below Average Dave describes a man with excessive pride.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.