|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Honk Honk! Honk Honk!/Smells good! Smells good!
- Three words: Roller coaster rap. In both Japanese and English.
- "Chikuwa" in the Japanese version
- Every Bo-bobo fusion will be dripping with this. This troper's favourite is BoboPatchJiggler's ridiculous voice, and absolutely everything about DenBo.
- Basically the treatment of Don Patch, Jelly Jiggler, and Dengaku Man. At times, Bobobo as well.
- The entire series is basically one big moment of funny.
- "WE NEED, WE NEED GAS, WE NEED SOME GAS! LET'S GO!"
- This early exchange:
Bo-Bobo: Don't call me 'Bub', because it's not my name. Call me Bo-Bobo, got it? Bo-Bobo!
Beauty: Okay... Bo-Bobo.
Bo-Bobo: CALL ME SIR, BOY!
Beauty: SIR YES SIR!
- "IT'S HEALTHY AND DELICIOUS IT'S KELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELP YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! KELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELP YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH! KELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELPKELP!"
- It's i~n-your-nose! And it runs to your toes!
- Jelly Jiggler tries to take over the show.
- When Captain Battleship is introduced to his Quirky Miniboss Squad, the Battleship Five Quartet, he notices that it has six members. So he opens a Trap Door and drops them out of his vessel. When an advisor calls him out on it, he opens a Trap Door under himself and falls as well.
- Not in the original manga or the anime, but the Play Station 2 game (which actually came before the anime and had a mostly different voice cast) features a scene (starts around 4:01) of Bo-bobo's head popping out of a door on Softon's crotch. Words can't describe just how bizarre and hilarious it is.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.