The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- His commentary of the 1992 Royal Rumble, particularly the moment when Rowdy Roddy Piper helps Ric Flair, but turns on Flair once again.
Heenan: I never thought I'd say this, but thank you, Roddy! It's a kilt! It's not a skirt, it's a kilt! [Piper attacks Flair] You no-good creep! You skirt-wearing freak! It's not a kilt, IT'S A SKIRT!
- Tying into both entries above: WWE recognized that this was probably the strongest performance of Heenan's career as a commentator - and included the entire Rumble match on the DVD set dedicated to him.
- During a Scott Steiner promo, Steiner says he has the crowd "mesmermized" by his perfect body. Without missing a beat, Heenan says "Tony, he's got them all mesmermized!"
- A lesser known, but no less funny, incident was when Tony Schiavone put over "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan as being "a very intelligent man." Bobby's response? To laugh. And laugh. And laugh. For the rest of the match.
- This Primetime Wrestling segment, where Bobby Heenan and Vince McMahon are given an embalming lesson courtesy of Paul Bearer. Paul's funny enough on his own, but it's Bobby's reactions to the situation that really make the video.
- During a match between Scott Steiner and Scott Norton, two huge men, Heenan reference chants of "STEROIDS!" by quietly quipping "I've never seen the crowd so pumped up!"
- After making derogatory comments about The Undertaker and Paul Bearer on Primetime Wrestling, Bobby is forced to eat crow the following week when the duo actually show up on set.
- Bobby Heenan vs Telephone. Telephone wins.
- Heenan's line during Undertaker's and Paul Bearer's entrance. "These two, they're normal. Not a thing wrong with them."
- Pick any one of his skits that he did on Prime Time Wrestling with Gorilla Monsoon. Any of them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.