The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Archive Panic: It's a daily comic that ran for 7 years. There are 2658 strips in all. You do the math.
- And that doesn't even count the numerous fan comics hosted on the site.
- Ass Pull: Many of the powers and mergings that come about seem to be this, but the Author had it all planned out before, and it is funny.
- Canon Sue: The fifth-anniversary recap refers to Charge as "the comic's latest Mary Sue".
- Continuity Porn: Somehow, David has managed to tie up as many loose ends up as possible using only this technique. And it worked!
- Freud Was Right: Wood Man... Hard Man... Air Man, the one who "blows"... As Mega Man puts it, "Is it just me? Is it? Am I the pervert here?"
Dust Man: Well I suck, I blow, and I shoot out wads of junk.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In the Mega Man 5 storyline, Stone Man and Wave Man merge into a (quick-drying) Concrete Man. Now fast-forward four years; Capcom makes Mega Man 9, and one of the new Robot Masters is... Concrete Man.
- Idiot Plot: Of course, the ones responsible always are idiots.
- Nightmare Fuel: "FISH HEADS, FISH HEADS! ROLLY POLLY FISH HEADS!"
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny The author admits to wincing at this strip, even though he knows it's the first use, because it's been done so often since.
- This Is Your Premise on Drugs: Bob and George is Megaman after a long bender.
- Quick Man is Cut Man and Elec Man's love child on crack.
- Villain Sue: As he points out here.
- The Woobie
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.