The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Ear Worm: BUTTS, BUTTS, BUTTS, BUTTS.
- Any variation of Gene's triangle song. "Ding ding, da-ding ding, da-ding ding, da-ding".
- Funny Moment: "Crawl Space"
Gene: So, This is what they sound like when they have sex in the room next to mine.
Gene's Cordio: Ow, Ow (fart noise), Ow, Ow, Ow Ow, Ow, What?
Teacher: Principal's Office Now!
Gene's Cordio:Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Ow, Right (Fart noise).
- Ho Yay: Mr. Fischoeder and Bob had a few moments in the "Burger Wars" episode (like when he asked if he could touch Bob's mustache. He looks really pleased).
- Gene seems to fancy Jimmy Jr. along with Tina though that could just be played for laughs.
- In the episode "Stand By Gene," Zeke spends most of the kids' adventure palling around with Gene. Jimmy Jr. reacts much like a person would if they were jealous their crush was more into someone else, including Tammy and Jocelyn encouraging him to be bolder in regaining Zeke's attention.
- Moe: Tina.
- No Such Thing as Bad Publicity: Uttered by Linda upon the many more customers they were receiving thanks to Moo-Lissa the cow standing outside next to the restaurant, who was due to be slaughtered by a documentarian.
- Squick: Bob kissing the cow.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: It's very easy to mistake Tina for a boy.
- The fact that she is voiced by a man does not help, although she does have breasts and has tried to sneak into the mens locker room Via the celing.
- FYI, Tina was actually originally meant to be a boy, and this went on late into development until it was decided the character would be female. This could possibly explain the voice and generally male mannerisms.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.