|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Bob's Burgers is a Fox animated show about family who owns restaurant.
Owner of Bob's Burgers. Voiced by H. Jon Benjamin
- Only Sane Man
- Papa Wolf: When a competitor insults Bob's establishment and food he gets angry enough, but when he calls Bob's kids "crazy..."
- Potty Emergency: Bob has a "4:30 meeting" everyday. His fight with the Capioera teacher makes him accidentally poop himself.
- Straight Man: Bob himself, so far, plays the straight man to his somewhat crazy family and guest characters. Although cynically pragmatic, he still retains much of his family's quirkiness. However this is still a very unusual role for a sitcom patriarch to play.
Bob's wife. Voiced by John Roberts
- Cross Dressing Voice
- Hartman Hips
- Runaway Fiancée: Linda was engaged to the health inspector before leaving him for Bob.
Their oldest 13-year-old daughter. Voiced by Dan Mintz
- Covert Pervert: Tina would be this, except she has a tendency to tell people about it anyways.
- She is uncomfortably enthusiastic on suggestion that she may have to mate with survivors of the storm to repopulate the town.
- Cross Dressing Voice: In this case, because the character was originally a boy.
- The Eeyore
- Ink Suit Actor: Intentional or not,Tina's voice actor, Dan Mintz look just like her.
- Most Fanfic Writers Are Girls: Writes notebooks full of erotic fanfiction.
- Nightmare Fetishist: See Yaoi Fangirl
I'm not a zombiephile. I just admire their swagger.
- Teens Are Short: Tina's thirteen and is just slightly higher then Bob's waist.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Tina has fantasies about two male zombies making out in front of her.
- She won the bet when Mr. Fischoeder asked who predicted that Bob and Jimmy Pesto will end up falling asleep on each other if no one wins the fight.
Middle child. Voiced by Eugen Mirman
- Big Fun
- Chewing the Scenery
- Chivalrous Pervert: With his sound system. The fact that he heard his grand parents "doing it" won't help matters.
- The Danza
- Gasshole: Loves fart humor and likes to sample fart noises with his songs
Youngest daughter. Voiced by Kristen Schaal
- Bunny Ears Lawyer: Louise was a literal example  during Bob's dream sequence in episode 3, Sacred Cow.
- It's hinted with some dialogue from Louise and Gene in the "Banjo" episode that she actually wants to become a literal example in real life.
- Enfant Terrible: She rarely harms anyone, but you better not piss her off. She's also fantasies herself being in a death row.
- Genki Girl
- It Amused Me
- The Napoleon
- Nightmare Fetishist: Whenever anything terrible is happening or seems likely to happen, odds are Louise will be rooting for it.
Owner of Pesto's Pizza, rival to Bob. Voiced by Jay Johnston
- Abusive Parents: When his kids are happy to see him after almost dying, he expresses indifference (didn't even notice they were missing) and tells them not to wrinkle his belt.
- Fantasy-Forbidding Father: Doesn't approve of Jimmy Jr.'s love of dancing.
- Sitcom Arch Nemesis: To Bob
Landlord to both Bob and Jimmy. Voiced by Kevin Kline
Linda's sister. Voiced by Megan Mullally
- ↑ She always wears bunny ears, but she was a lawyer. Not a good one though.