|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Blood In The Water is a Pokemon fanfic written by Trigger Happy Fanboy and hosted on a private Facebook group originally, although soon it will be moving the Fanfiction.net for public access.
The story takes place on Konar, a fictional region created by Morgenstern that was designed to be a larger, island-version of Castelia City. It features elements from the manga, anime, and games, although it is widely OC-centric.
In Konar, the current Konar Pokemon Champion Josh, has gone completely off the deep end by sealing Konar off from the outside world and announcing that he intends to destroy the region is no one can defeat him in combat. So he forces the Gym Leaders under his control and demands that any challengers defeat them, the Elite Four, and then they can challenge him. Three girls, Anna, Haleigh, and Siobhan, take up the challenge, running around the city to find the Gym Leaders. They are aided by Skyla, Unova's Flying-type Gym Leader, who is searching for her missing boyfriend Rico.
Also has a character sheet.
- A Dog Named "Dog"
- Anime Hair: Franz of the Elite Four. Dear God.
- Ax Crazy: Josh. With his Rayquaza. Aubree also qualifies.
- Olympus Mons: Rayquaza, Giratina, Arceus, Lugia, Mewtwo, Genesect, and Mew appear. Dialga, Palkia, and Kyogre appear in flashbacks.
- Badass Adorable: Anna's Shieldon. Also Mew.
- Idiot Ball: Josh, who attacks Arceus right after said Pokemon blasts him and Rayquaza off a building.