The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Subjective things for Blaze Union.
- And the Fandom Rejoiced: Before the game's opening animation was released, there was a lot of complaining that Sting seemed to be milking Yggdra Union's success, and worry over the changes on the development team. Then Famitsu leaked the OP. Upon the sight of the fandom's beloved Imperial Army and the realization that this game would involve the Bronquian Revolution, there was much screaming--and a large faction of people immediately began begging Atlus for an English release, to no avail.
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: The bad ending of route B--or rather, being shown what it really looks like when someone with Brongaa's blood snaps--tends to scare people.
- Memetic Badass: Emilia, due to her new True Final Boss status in route B.
- Memetic Molester: Same character, for the same reasons. It does not help at all that battle and killing are actually legitimately arousing to people with Brongaa's blood, that Emilia really sounds like she's enjoying herself, and Ai Nonaka is far too skilled an actress for this to have been unintentional.
- Moe: Nearly every party member.
- That One Boss: Ordene and Emilia.
- Given how badly Nessiah has been nerfed and the fact that he doesn't even use Reincarnation the first time you have to fight him, why does he still rate as one of the most difficult bosses of the game? Superior tactics, incessant status effects (when most of your party has low GEN and can't avoid them!), Item Break, and blanketing the screen in mooks.
- That One Attack: Jihad, Genocide, Reincarnation.
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Poor Garlot. A number of sites still claim that he's a woman, and a lot of fans still wouldn't believe it even after hearing his quite masculine voice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.