|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Anvilicious: People should never, under any circumstances discriminate against immigrants. But then, Some Anvils Need to Be Dropped...The media is comprised of a bunch of glory hounds with no consideration for the fact that some information is better kept secret. Oh yeah, and God is not there.
At leastespecially not for you.
- Ass Pull: Did you see the entry for All Your Powers Combined?
- Broken Base: Is Malek a wangsty coward preoccupied with victimizing himself or a troubled boy trying to make things right in a wrong world? Should humanity be rescued from extinction, or do the Amalgams deserve their place in the food chain?
- Fridge Brilliance: If a dead person actually merges with, say, bikes and other types machinery, then they are "pirating" the software.
- Heartwarming Moments: The epilogue at the end of the series.
- Magnificent Bastard: This guy noticed a Wide-Eyed Idealist scientist working on "purely medical" Nanomachines. How he used it? Soon there's an agressive Pale Rider infectee at large, suspended plan to use anti-nanobots in case it goes too far out of hand and ready superweapons to use in case it doesn't, prepared safe haven, his group legitimately nukes out anyone else, then Zombie Apocalypse inevitably causes a shift in the balance of power -- and guess who's on top?
- Moment of Awesome: Any Pale Rider vs Pale Rider fight, they make the camera go in crazy angles just to keep with the charaters. The afore-mentioned ass-pull really takes the cake, though.
- The Scrappy: Malek shifts between this and the Woobie for the first half of the anime, only growing with help from Joseph and even a little from Hermann.
- Tear Jerker: Al, Brad and Lena death scene.
- Those poor Outsider kids...
- Unfortunate Implications: A recurring "people are racist pricks" theme for a story set in Germany? Yeah...
- The Woobie: The writers are definitely trying for this with Malek, Johann, and the Outers in general. Snow qualifies too.
- Considering what made Xargin snap in the first place, that might qualify him as a Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.