The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Sana-Kan's rescue of Cibo from the Silicon Creatures, full stop.
- Whever Killy gets serious, you know something Badass is going to happen, including...
- Him ripping off a jerkass body snatcher's head with his bare hands, and proceeding to blowing shit up.
- faced with a regenerating Silicon Creature, Killy grabs hold and, unable to use his Graviton Beam Emitter, rips its goddamn head off.
- utterly destroying Schiff with a vicious beat-down and finishing him off with a coup-de-grace from a ballistic pistol.
- It should be noted that Killy was stabbed through the chest with one of Schiff's blades. What does he do before punching him to death? He grabs the blade and flips Schiff over his body.
- finishing off gigantic mecha Eldritch Abomination with fucking same, if not more powerful, Gravitational Beam Emitter for its mouth, in what's easily the most Badass thing done in the series. How he does that? He connects his body to all the dead Silicon Creatures (which of course, he killed them himself), drawing all their energy WHILE the beast charges its coup de grace, then BAM!
- Seu's fight with the Silicon Life soldier Maeve. Before the fight even begins properly, he loses his left arm and as the fight goes on, his blade is cut down to the hilt and he has his chest rent open. What does he do? Stab Maeve through the head with the blunt sword. Then follows it up by throwing the hilt of his sword at a Safeguard that is attacking his master, Mensab and goes through its eye with the hilt. This is a normal, albeit Badass man, facing power armour clad cyborgs and winning with an incredibly sharp sword.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.