The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alas, Poor Villain: The lizard hitman in Somewhere Within the Shadows.
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Karup is quite despicable in several ways, but is he really a pedophile?
- Complete Monster: Ivo Statoc, the Big Bad of the first volume.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The lynx with the chest tattoo of mermaids who saves Blacksad from drowning in the fourth volume. He is not named and appears in only one page, but has already become quite popular.
- Fan Yay: John Blacksad is quite the Stupid Sexy Flanders. Some gay readers have discovered the series after first encountering its Fan Yay.
- In fact, the characters themselves get shipped a lot, particularly Blacksad and Smirmov.
- Fridge Horror: At the beginning of the first , Natalia's corpse sports one exposed breast. Presumably, her nightgown slipped before or after her death. Later, when we see her murder at the hands of Statoc, we see that her nightgown is closed and couldn't have slipped all by itself. According to Word of God, it was meant to imply that Statoc played with the corpse.
- Also Ribs the gavial is wearing what skin boots?
- Fridge Logic: Wait a minute. Huk is an arctic fox whose coat changes from snowy white in the winter to brown in the summer months. What happens to his position in the Arctic Nation when summer comes around?
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: in book 4, a Mushroom Samba give to Blacksad the vision of animals' fate in our world: die-cutted, eaten, used for experiments...
- Moe: The children in this series, Kylie especially. So cute that it hurts.
- Soundtrack Dissonance: Hannah singing "Summertime" to her baby as Blacksad races to find Sebastian dead of an overdose.
- Tear Jerker: The end of album 2. That's all.
- And the end of album 4. The entire fate of the town of Caldonia, in fact.
- The Woobie: Kylie, her mother.
- Jerkass Woobie: Jezebel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.