|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- King Richard IV apparently fighting his way through an army of Turks armed only with a fruit knife, and surviving.
- Edmund and Melchett's double Groin Attack on their guards in the series two finale.
- The Great Booze-Up monologue, mentioned in the Funny page, is also this. Come on, that's some serious on-the-fly thinking to come up with an explanation that fast, from scratch, and actually make it WORK.
- Flasheart killing the Red Baron in series four.
Flashheart: WHAT A POOF!!
- The end of Back and Forth, with a Blackadder finally becoming king, as his long-ago ancestor first wanted in series one.
- The future scene from Christmas Carol, if Ebeneezer Blackadder became bad.
- "Bloody cheek! I'll show them!" Blackadder pulls himself out of a Heroic BSOD, saving his own life and extorting a corrupt priest for everything he's worth.
- The last scene of Blackadder Goes Forth was a Dying Moment of Awesome for the entire cast (sans Melchett), the editor, and the BBC for having the guts to broadcast the episode on Remembrance Sunday with only one complaint.
- Imminent death by burning at the stake, courtesy of the Witchsmeller Pursuivant. No way out!...or is there? One dropped voodoo doll from an unexpected source later, and the Witchsmeller expires spectacularly in a ball of flames, while Edmund, Baldrick and Percy are free!
- Although, it backfires on him in the end, the fury of Ebenezer Blackadder unleashed at the end of Blackadder's Christmas Carol.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.