|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
An American rock band based in Hollywood, California. Famous for their KISS-like face paint, and having both a strong fan base and strong hatedom.
- Andy Biersack – Lead Vocals
- Jake Pitts – Lead Guitar
- Jinxx – Rhythm Guitar, Violin, Backing Vocals
- Ashley Purdy – Bass, Backing vocals
- Christian "Coma" Mora – Drums, Percussion
Tropes used in Black Veil Brides include:
- Album Title Drop: In both "We Stitch These Wounds" and "Set the World on Fire"
- Be Yourself: The main message of a majority of their songs.
- Careful with That Axe
- Cover Version: Of Billy Idol's "Rebel Yell" and KISS's "Unholy".
- Deadpan Snarker: Andy in most interviews.
- Fallen Angel: They have a song about this, appropriately called "Fallen Angels"
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy: Again, all of them.
- One-Woman Song: "Carolyn"
- Scary Musician, Harmless Music
- Signature Song: Either "Knives and Pens" or "Fallen Angels"
- Stage Names
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.