Bettie Page (b. April 22 1923, d. December 11 2008) was an American model and pin-up of the Fifties who was famous for her fetish modelling and often called the "Queen of Pinups". Her signature look has influenced several celebrities from Katy Perry to Dita Von Teese and she was one of Playboy magazine's earliest Playmate of the Months. Her fame was mostly in the 1950s but there was a resurgence of popularity in the 1980s.
- Biopic: The 2005 film The Notorious Bettie Page.
- Blue Eyes
- Bound and Gagged: She became (in)famous for her fetish photos.
- Darker and Edgier: Compared to most '50s pin-up girls
- Dominatrix: Many of her fetish photos had her in this role.
- Fetish Fuel Station Attendant
- Hauled Before a Senate Subcommittee
- Of Corsets Sexy
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin
- Seinfeld Is Unfunny: By today's standards, her photos are pretty tame.
- Shiny Midnight Black: This hair colour was part of her trademark look.
- Shout-Out: Beyonce in her music video for Videophone, whereas both Katy Perry and Dita Von Teese are influenced by her in their stage appearances.
- Stocking Filler
- Whip It Good: Frequently posed with a whip in her fetish photos.