The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Please sort new titles alphabetically to avoid double-entries.
- Xenosaga: A Hot Scientist, a killer Robot Girl, and the rest of their Ragtag Bunch of Misfits fly around in a Cool Ship, trying to figure out the bizarre laws of the universe they live in.
- XxxHolic: Smug witch makes a Weirdness Magnet her bitch.
- Alternatively: A nutcase tries to woo a girl away from a stoic archer, and gets involved in weird magic-y stuff.
- Yakitate!! Japan: A brave but dim young man with a goofy haircut enters the high-stakes world of bread-making.
- Yami no Matsuei: Undead detectives foil a doctor's sinister plot to discover the cure for decapitation.
- Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito: A Tall, Dark and Bishoujo alpha schoolgirl travels through books in pursuit of her lover - they're not blood related, which, of course, makes it okay that they're siblings. They fight for people who have strange speaking problems.
- Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou: A woman robot runs a coffee shop in beautiful, post-apocalyptic Japan.
- Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou: Panty Shots, panty shots minus panties, tentacles. Then, a nerd tries to haxxor the universe. He is repeatedly foiled by washbasins.
- Yomeiro Choice: A bunch of half-sisters fight to decide who will be born.
- Yomigaeru Sora -Rescue Wings-: A guy doesn't get to be a fighter pilot.
- Yotsuba&!: Young girl moves to a new town and spends her days doing nothing with three sisters and a really big guy.
- Yumekui Merry: A guy helps an amnesiac girl fight monsters so she can fall asleep.
- Yuria 100 Shiki: Hentai about a Sex Bot not having sex.
- Yuru-Yuri: Four school girls take over an abandoned school club and use it to do whatever they please. Les Yay and Breaking the Fourth Wall humor ensues.
- Yu Yu Hakusho: Guy dies trying to save a little boy from a car. Becomes a detective for the son of (a) god. Meets up with demons and lots of Ho Yay. Many Genre Shifts ensue.
- Alternately,a boy dies twice. The first time to save a kid from a car,which results in taking orders from an authority that looks like a toddler and sucks a pacifier. He fights alongside a team consisting of: pretty guy with a rose,an oaf, and old geezer, and a psycho with a creepy third eye.
- Yu-Gi-Oh: Children's card games are Serious Business, though nobody seems to have a clear grasp of the rules.
- Alternatively, the story of a boy, his magic growth pyramid, evil spirits, dragons, and a collectible card game.
- Yu-Gi-Oh "Season Zero" and the first part of the manga: A boy's split personality plays with his enemies before he mind rapes them.
- Yu-Gi-Oh GX: Learning how to play children's card games is Serious Business.
- Yu-Gi-Oh 5 Ds: In the future, card games will be played on motorbikes.
- Yu-Gi-Oh: Bonds Beyond Time: The three protagonists from the above series fight a time traveler in order to save a children's card game. IN 3D!
- Yu-Gi-Oh R: Die Hard with a collectible card game.
- For any of them: Various ancient mythologies are dragged kicking and screaming into the modern age, where they are made into a card game that is sometimes played by people who are dead or possessed by monsters from another dimension. The fate of the world frequently depends on the result.
- Yumeiro Patissiere!: A girl likes to cook sweets and goes to a school with candy fairies and three boys that are really good at cooking.
- Zatch Bell: A emo genius gets a shotaro prince boy from another world that can spit lightning from his mouth as gift from his dad for his fourteenth birthday.
- Or: Lazy genius high school student receives a six year old for his birthday and goes on a book-burning spree.
- Or: A high school student, a pop idol, and a movie star exploit small children to fight their battles.
- Zegapain: High school student meets a mysterious beauty who wants him to play a mecha video game. Except the game is real and the real world is the video game.
- Zero In: High School students work part-time as Super-badass Rent-A-Cops.
- Zero no Tsukaima: Magic academy student really sucks at her craft. Her boyfriend is extremely whipped.
- Zettai Karen Children: Man plays babysitter to three prepubescent weapons of mass destruction while an 80-year-old fights for their romantic affection.
- Zipang: The most powerful ship in the Pacific theater is an AEGIS destroyer.
- Zoids: Chaotic Century: A boy awakens a metal dinosaur and a naked girl. They team up and travel on a giant metal beast to find their place of birth. War ensues.
- Zoids New Century: Wandering junk dealer gets suckered by a battle group to work for them to ride their sentient beast. A Team Rocket esque group harasses the team leader out of rivalry.
- ↑ Which actually just makes him more confident, making him look taller
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.