The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Better Than Chocolate includes examples of:
- Anything That Moves: Carla, so very very much.
- Cast Full of Gay
- Drag Queen: Judy's Crowning Moment of Awesome is her song about how she isn't one.
- Deadpan Snarker: Frances, when she isn't flustered by Judy, is incredibly snarky.
- Fan Disservice: Everywhere. The crowner? Lila using a candy-dispensing vibrator. JESUS.
- Some clarification: The vibrator Lila uses is not candy-dispensing. While she does have a piece of chocolate on the bedside table, what you're probably referring to are the beads often found in a rabbit-style vibrating dildo. They're not candy. The more you know!
- "I Am" Song: Well, more of an I'm Not song, but sing with me now: I'm not a fucking drag queen...
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Tony, the cafe owner next to 10% Books, although mildly homophobic (he doesn't like Kim and Maggie making out in his cafe, and he threatens to call his lawyer when Maggie does her performance piece), is a generally nice guy
- Lipstick Lesbian: Maggie definitely. Frances is more of a chapstick lesbian, and Judy is a lipstick lesbian who is also a transwoman
- Maggie's probably a lot closer to a chapstick lesbian (going off her clothing). Frances is butch in the way Rachel Maddow is butch.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Possibly the reason why Lila is unaware her daughter is gay.
- Only Sane Man / Team Mom: Judy, who seems to be in charge of keeping the cast's collective sanity in tact. Some would go as far as to say she does the same for the audience.
- Stargate City
- Transparent Closet: Maggie is pretty obviously gay, and yet her mother is completely oblivious
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.