The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Badass Decay: Three words "Hunter, we're girls!"
- Fashion Victim Villain: Her entire new collection of outfits since SummerSlam. All she needs now is an apron and roller skates.
- Funny Moments: The WHOLE Glamarella period. The most Badass diva of all in love with Plucky Comic Relief Santino Marella.
- And, of course: STOP KICKING YOURSELF MELINA!!
- One of the best moments of her Glamarella funniness occurred involving Melina. Santino attempts to copy Melina's famous "split" ring entrance and... fails horribly. While he's in the fetal position outside the ring, Beth Phoenix gets ready for her Big No and screams, "OF ALL PLACES, WHY THERE!?!" When you're able to steal part of Santino Marella's comedic thunder, you truly deserve a CMOF.
- Heartwarming Moments: She was nearly in tears when she won the Women's Championship for the first time at the 2007 edition of No Mercy. Even though she was a heel at the time, you couldn't help but feel for her.
- Her interview about Molly Holly, in which she reveals that Molly paid half her tuition at OVW because she wanted to encourage female talent in WWE. Beth put together a scrapbook of all her experiences in WWE to thank Molly, and has been shouting it from the rooftops of her Twitter how much she owes Molly.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Wrestling future boyfriend CM Punk in the ring during the 2010 Royal Rumble.
- Hollywood Homely: Early on, WWE tried to have a few jokes at the expense of her supposedly "mannish" features. Nobody bought it.
- Moment of Awesome: Several, most notably entering the Royal Rumble and eliminating The Great Khali with a kiss, and wrestling CM Punk on a near equal footing.
- Unintentionally Sympathetic: At the start of her most current (late 2011-early 2012) heel run, she declared she wanted to put an end to the era of the eye-candy, "Barbie doll" Divas. Unfortunate Implications aside , it might have gotten over decently as a heel gimmick if it weren't for the fact that a lot of smarks and fans of the old-school women's division agreed with her. This may or may not have been the reason for her Flanderization into a self-centered Alpha Bitch.
- ↑ It seemed to imply that it wasn't possible to be good-looking as well as a skilled in-ring performer
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.