|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Parker Posey's character freaking out over losing a dog toy named "Busy Bee".
- The scene where Christopher Guest's character lists all the different types of nuts: "Peanut, cashew nut, pine nut, pistachio nut, red pistachio nut, all-natural white pistachio nut..."
- Stefan and Scott's Shih Tzu Calender.
Stefan Vanderhoof: [discussing the calendar] We're not gonna sell, just give it out to friends.
Scott Donlan: I think we should try to sell it.
Stefan Vanderhoof: Really?
Scott Donlan: Yeah.
Stefan Vanderhoof: Well, if we could give the money to Shih Tzu rescue.
Scott Donlan: They have plenty of money.
Stefan Vanderhoof: Well so do we.
Scott Donlan: What Shih Tzus need rescuing anyway? You don't see Shih Tzus straggling around the streets in an old coat "help, alms for the poor".
Stefan Vanderhoof: Like the little match girl.
- Announcer Buck Laughlin: "To think in some countries, these animals are eaten!"
- Larry Miller's character describing the gory details of his job as a hostage negotiator during dinner.
They all jump.