The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Bernard Cornwell (1944 - ) is a British author of Historical Fiction, often about adventures in wartime.
Works by Cornwell include:
- Sharpe -- follows the career of a soldier in the Peninsular War and beyond, up to Waterloo. After this, prequel novels covering the Anglo-Indian Wars and other conflicts were written, as well as more novels set during the Peninsular War.
- The Warlord Chronicles -- "realistic" retelling of the King Arthur legends, set around the Anglo-Saxon invasion of Britain in the 5th century.
- The Grail Quest -- a series set during The Hundred Years War.
- The Saxon Stories -- a series set during the Danish invasion of Anglo-Saxon England.
- The Starbuck Chronicles -- set during the American Civil War.
- Azincourt -- set during The Hundred Years War.
- Stonehenge -- set in prehistoric Britain.
- Gallows Thief -- a murder mystery set shortly after the Napoleonic Wars.
- Redcoat -- set during the American Revolution.
- The Fort -- set during the American Revolution.
These and other works provide examples of:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.