|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Ben disguised as a DNAlien in "Ben 10 Returns".
"I owe you a call!"
- The ending of "The Gauntlet". Gwen says she has forgotten something. Ben says it's probably nothing. Cut to the factory. Kevin's still there.
- Ben's Squee in the Season 3 premiere. Apparently he's not over Sumo Slammers.
- Azmuth using a DNAlien Cure Gun. That is all.
- The end of "Simple":
Gwen: "Kevin? Are you crying? Aaw, you do have a heart."
Kevin: "Yeah. It's what poor people have instead of money."
- More in Season 3, especially due to Ben being turned into a Cloudcuckoolander.
- Rath and his debut episode, hands down. He's like a hilarious send-up of a professional wrestler that addresses everyone by their full name while calling them out. Highlights include trying to remove the Omnitrix symbol and calling Vulcanus " Baby Man."
Rath: * Gwen creates a force field around Rath's head* "Did I just use up all my air?" * falls unconscious*
- Rath starting to warm up to Tiffin, only to grab him and hide him behind his back when Gwen and Kevin look back.
- The trio's response to Tiffin being eaten. The complete silence and "D:" faces were hilarious enough, but then Kevin faints.
- Rath's reaction as well; he jumps down the Pantophage ruler's throat, then threatens to do it again and knit his intestines into a sweater if he doesn't agree to a peace treaty with the Luodans. May double as a Crowning Moment of Awesome. And his line just before that?
"Dude. Eating. Babies. Is NOT. COOL!"
- Ben and Kevin's reaction to seeing the horridly-aged Morningstar is an uncharacteristically girly "Eeuu!"
- Ben and Kevin's conversations:
Kevin: This couldn't be a more obvious trap if there was a sign that read "free cookies"!
Ben: Probably... but I really like cookies.
- Ben trying to disuade a rapidly aged Kevin from driving:
Ben: You're nearsighted, arthritic, your reflexes are shot... and you're trying to unlock a cactus.
- From the same episode:
Paradox: I walk in eternity.
Old Kevin: Well, you better start running in eternity!
- No juice for you!
- From "Darkstar Rising": "Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
- The ending of "Good Copy, Bad Copy": "BRING ME CHILLI FRIES!"
- From "Save the Last Dance": Kevin attempting to a tie a bow-tie, FAILING, and Ben fixing it: "Well, don't you look dapper?"
- In the episode "Undercover": Ben riding piggy-back on Kevin. Also, the plan using Kevin made of alien metal that emanates alien-defeating noise when it vibrates (thanks to Gwen hitting Kevin, really hard) and Ben as Echo Echo amplifying the sound. Something about this strategy is insanely funny. It must be Kevin losing his ability to walk as Gwen keeps hitting him. Made even better by Cooper's fanboying over Gwen and comparing her to a princess that saved him from the Cave of Despair in an MMORPG.
- From "Pet Project": According to Kevin, Ship = "Cup of Instant Weapon" and "everyone shoots at us."
- In "Simple," while Ben and Gwen try to stop an alien war, Kevin spends the whole episode profiteering. At the end, when everything goes south, he's forced to drop his ill gotten gains in order to get away. He... doesn't take it well.
Gwen (thinking he's reacting to everything going badly): "You're crying? Aww... you do have a heart."
Kevin (through sobs): "Yeah, that's what poor people have instead of money."
- From "Grounded": "You can't ground me! I'm a super-powered alien!"
- From "Vendetta", Ben (as Rath) is fighting a group of Forever Knights. The "Run away!" bit is funny enough. They meet Kevin, and make for another aisle, there to meet Gwen:
Gwen: Lady or the Tiger, boys. Your choice. Okay, not really. * BLAST*
Kevin: This couldn't be a more obvious trap if there was a sign that said "Free Cookies!"
Ben: Probably, but I really like cookies.