The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Flabber, what else can I say.
- Flabber's channeling the godfather of soul music, James Brown!
- You've gotta laugh whenever Flabber tries mimicking the gestures, and voice mannerisms of Elvis Presley!
Flabber: Thank ya, thank ya very much!
- Flabber's first words after being freed from the pipe organ.
Flabber: Happy Flabber-day!
- Count Fangula. The vampire character is fashioned (very loosely) after the most famous vampire of all, Count Dracula.
- Mums. The mummy character is mainly based (again very loosely) on the Egyptian mummy monsters from all the Hollywood horror films with mummies in them.
- Frankenbeans. The big, lumbering character is based (very, VERY loosely) on the famed monster of the Mary Shelley novel, Frankenstein.
- Wolfie is a werewolf and is treated more like a family dog than a monster. Probably should be in the Moment of Awesome section because he's the only one of the group who tangled with the bad guys at least once.
- The Pipettes, Flabber's back-up singers.
Pipettes: Shoo-ba-doobah-doo-wee, shooba-doo-wah!
- The episode where they find a treasure map. The kids and the monsters fight over it.
- The Magnavores are Charterville's answer to The Three Stooges. Vexor himself put it best with these words:
"If there's a brain cell among you, it's dying of loneliness!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.