|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Examples of Bedroom Adultery Scene include:
- Spoofed in the Monty Python's Flying Circus sketch "Strangers in the Night," where there is a whole crowd of lovers. The husband doesn't notice them, and eventually wanders off, ruining the sketch.
- Comically seen in Cheech and Chong's Nice Dreams when Cheech hides under the bed as the husband and wife have sex and the bed collapses on him.
- The Perry Bible Fellowship has a funny one where couple are two Anole lizards, and the interloper sneaking out is a Chameleon.
- This would be why R. Kelly is Trapped in the Closet.
- Danny DeVito's character is introduced this way in Twins.
- A cartoon in a magazine had a man come home to find another man in his bed. He opened the closet, finding his negligee-clad wife there, and asked her, "Can't you do anything right? He's supposed to hide in the closet."
- A motivational style poster (link currently non-functional) showing a Japanese business man arriving home, passing through a corridor with a wall full of weapons, with his supposed wife in bed with another man on the other side of the wall, with the words: "This will not end well."
- Which is then subverted with a follow up showing the three of them in bed together.
- This strip by Argentinian cartoonist Quino.
- Happens in the video for Jill Sobule's song "I Kissed a Girl" (not to be confused with the song of the same name by Katy Perry). The video shows the story of two neighbor women in a 1950s-esque neighborhood, one of whom is married to Fabio, and one afternoon they act on their Unresolved Sexual Tension. Fabio comes home and greets his wife, who is in bed, while the neighbor woman is hiding under the bed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.