|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A Coming Out Story Webcomic written by Rondall Carson. The story centers around the titular character, Blizzard; an over-weight, sci-fi loving, sports-watching bear coming to terms with his homosexuality and exploring it.
- Blizzard Eisbear - The titular lead, and Straight Gay. He likes Bear Trek, The Gladiator Movie, and collecting rare action figures.
- Rufus D. Bear - One of Blizzard's room-mates. He usually only has one thing on his mind: Boobs.
- Jim Bruin - Blizzard's flamboyently gay co-worker and friend.
- B.C. (Trevor Bruin) - Blizzard's other roomie. Jim's older brother
- Bob Bruinson - A friend of Jim's that Blizzard really hit it off with.
- Lucibear - The Devil.
- Charlie Chinn - A daddy bear into S&M.
- Greg B?- Charlie's lover and slave. Hates clothing.
Becoming Blizzard contains examples of:
- Abhorrent Admirer - Played for Laughs in the Enter The Devil storyline.
- All Guys Want Cheerleaders - Rufus specifically
- Answers to The Name of God
Rufus: Oh my God!
Lucibear: Wrong deity, dumbass.
- Berserk Button - BC's Big Brother Instinct is his button. Just try calling Jim a faggot and see what happens 1.
- Big Beautiful Man
- Butch Lesbian - Rufus incurs the wrath of one.
- Camp Gay - Jim
- Cast Full of Gay - Most of the cast is gay.
- Cheshire Cat Grin
- Closet Key - Jim and Bob. Also Greg & Scott from this strip.
- Coming of Age Story
- Coming Out Story
- Completely Missing the Point - Rufus was when Blizzard mentioned there are consequences when dealing with Lucibear.
- Deadpan Snarker - Blizzard, B.C., and Bob (to an extent)
- Deal with the Devil - Rufus had one
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu? - Played for laughs.
- Direct Demographic
- Editorial Synaesthesia
- Flamboyant Gay - JIM!
- Furry Comic
- Good Eyes, Evil Eyes
- Half-Dressed Cartoon Animal - The whole cast.
- Have You Tried Not Being a Monster?
- Het Is Ew - Played for laughs.
- Ho Yay - HO YAY! Of course it's homoerotic, it's a gay comic!
- Jizzed in My Pants
- Lipstick Lesbian
- Straight Gay - Blizzard and Bob, the latter only having one girly trait (Bob fears Spiders and Mice). Charlie too but not so sure about Greg just yet.
- Take a Third Option - Rufus practically says this when the devil offers to sell him an antidote to the lesbian-attracting cologne for his soul.
- The Bear
- The Twink - Jim fits this, in the physical sense.
- Transparent Closet - Blizzard is in one according to Jim.