The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Covered Up: Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometime, a cover of The Korgis. Also, he covered Diamond Dogs by David Bowie.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: His performance of "Where It's At" on the show, Live at the Rehearsal Hall. It included cheap Casio keyboard that he told his keyboardist to switch to a different instrument voicing every so often, a Seinfeld-inspired "sitcom bass" solo, and other moments Beck described as "musical crimes." Even Beck couldn't help but crack up during the song.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Koyuki's extra-long rendition of
The Beatles' "I've Got A Feeling"Dying Breed's "Fifty Cent Wisdom" (not related in any way to Real Life artist 50 Cent), in which the other band members join him one by one until Beck is completely reassembled, if only for their gig at Greatful Sound.
- In the Japanese original dub, he plays The Beatles' "I've Got a Feeling" instead.
- Then there's the part near the end of the manga where the band performs "Devil's Way."
- And the part in the final chapter of the manga where a typhoon causes all the electrical equipment at Beck's concert in Greatful Sound 9 to short-circuit mid-song, but the crowd just keeps on singing the song by heart.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Koyuki and Maho reuniting in Dartford, after many near-misses and misunderstandings. Goes to show how much they love one another.
- Also, the other band members reminiscing how much they have come to cherish their time in the band. All thanks to Koyuki.
- Ear Worm: many of the songs, especially the opening.
- ↑ It's a common mistake among viewers, as the most prominent line in the song is indeed "I've got a feeling/in my head", but none of the other lyrics match the Beatles' song.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.