|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Zac's reaction to being allowed to go on his first ever mission. Shame things turned out the way they did.
- Starbuck's reaction to learning the secret of Geminese poker players.
Starbuck: No wonder those little buggers are such good card players.
- While exploring the dark surface of the planet Carillon.
Lieutenant Starbuck: I wonder how this place looks like in the daytime?
- As Lucifer and a Centurion leave to execute Baltar's scheme during "Lost Planet of the Gods".
Lucifer: Isn't he wonderfully devious? We can learn much from him.
- Boy is he in for a disappointment!
- The look on Starbuck's face when he's introduced to Adama by the people of the Serenity settlement as thier new Constable.
- That's nothing compared to the look on Adama's face when he has to go courting Siress Belloby!
- While the episode "The Young Lords" was kinda lame. I had a good laugh when Starbuck bantered with his Cylon captor.
Centurion: These humanoids are not well constructed. They damage easily.
- I loved it when Starbuck and Apollo mockingly make conversation that mimics the conversation of the female Warriors in the "Lost Planet of the Gods" episode.
Starbuck: Apollo, what do you plan on doing for living quarters after you're married?
- The way Starbuck and C.O.R.A. would keep snarking back and forth in "The Long Patrol".
- Later, when Starbuck first woke up in the Protius cell.
Starbuck: Twice in one day it just isn't fair.
- When Starbuck walks off feeling glum about Cassy after she rushes off to meet Commander Cain, Boxey tries to look on the bright side.
Boxey: Poor Starbuck. Well at least he's still got Athena, and Sheba, and...
- The list continues until Apollo finally puts a stop to it.
- Lucifer, criticizing Specter's sucking up to Baltar.
Lucifer: Oh felgercarb.
- Starbuck and Apollo's use of Red & Blue and Yellow & Green Squadrons. Apollo later draws the line at the idea of adding Purple and Orange.
Athena: Sir, we're picking up attack signals between Purple and Orange Squadrons... We don't have Purple and Orange Squadrons.
- A typical conversation between the Imperious Leader and one of his Centurions.
Centurion: Our Raiders are all destroyed.
- Just about all of "The Man With Nine Lives" is a Crowning Moment of Funny.
- From the first episode of the "Terra" two-parter: When trying to smuggle empty, but clear containers covered in space rugs out of a docked ship as part of a plan to help the "Earthlings" escape the Council of Twelve's meddling, the security jerk-of-the-week looks inside after Jolly fails to convince him that they were trying to evacuate the children inside the ship to a hospital . Boomer's lightning fast reaction as soon as everyone sees there's nobody inside? "Jolly, you forgot the kids!"
- From "Living Legend", when the Cylon says to Baltar, "I really think you should take a look at the other battlestar."
- I liked the blink-and-you'll-miss moment between the two IL-series Cylons as their base on Gamorray explodes.
IL-Cylon: Uh oh.
- After a tense scene when Boomer jumps through the door into a storage room in "Fire in Space", he can't help but add a little quib to Boxey.
Boomer: Boxey, it looks like I... mashed your mushies.
- Starbuck and "John's" first meeting in "Experiment in Terra" was brief but totally hilarious.
John: You're just going to walk in there?
- Just when the Galactica crew think Starbuck and Apollo haven't survived their mission using their stolen Cylon ship. A Cylon Raider approaches Galactica, and is about to be blown out of the sky.
Boomer: No! Don't fire! It's them!
- Starbuck and his Cylon pal Cy get a few, in what may be the only decent Galactica 1980 episode.
- When Cy is explaining why his Raider crashed, Starbuck jokingly asks if someone in the three-Cylon crew pulled out the manual. Cy (completely missing the mockery) confirms that they did, but it did not help. He goes on to show why flying a starfighter by committee doesn't work:
Cy: We were taking a vote when the ground came up and hit us.
- Starbuck tells Cy that the (pregnant) human woman they've discovered is going to give birth to yet another human. His response?
Cy: I am rapidly being surrounded.
- ↑ (excuse us -- "Life Station")