|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Adama to the Quorum of the Twelve at Carrilon: "If you've come here to turn your backs on the principles of our fathers and of the Lords of Kobol from whom all colonies evolved, you do so with my utter CONTEMPT!"
- Adama to the Quorum of the Twelve after they vote to order Dr Cottle to open the Terran cryotubes regardless of the risk to the Terrans. Cottle refuses and leaves. Adama says that he will remember this day that has "restored my faith that the human race is indeed worth saving."
- Adama to Tigh just before the Ambush at Cimtar begins: "We cannot launch, Colonel; it has been expressly forbidden...However, this might be an excellent time for 'battlestations drill'...Sound the alert, Colonel!"
- How about Starbuck and Apollo tricking the Cylons into thinking they've got six squadrons about to attack them!
- This exchange:
Cylon Leader: "All fighters destroyed? How? We took them by surprise!"
Random Cylon: "Apparently not as much of a surprise as we thought."
- So a random toaster guard spoke back and lived. And then the Leader was destroyed. Also pretty funny.
- This line from the first episode, also counts as a Crowning Moment of Funny.
Apollo: Everybody out!
Council Member: Nobody move! I'm in charge here!
(Cylons run in blasting away)
Council Member: Do as he says! He's in charge!
- When Assualt 9 and the other prisoners stand up to the Enforcers in "The Long Patrol".
- I know Thane was pretty much a selfish ass, but, I was rather impressed with his kast act before he died. Managing to blow up several Cylon's while they tried to interigate him was pretty awesome.
- How about two vipers taking on TWO Cylon Basestar's so the Pegasus can get through them to Baltar's? Not to mention watching the Pegasus go between the two Basestars and slicing through them like they were butter!
- The Legendary Commander Cain! He even gets his own moment of Awesome Music!
Cain: Let's smash those Tin-Headed, Gallmonging Cylons!!
- Dispite the fact that they're pretty much evil, the Borellian Nomen where kinda awesome in their own way.
- Apollo and Starbuck, standing up to and later taking on Count Iblis. Even if they both technically lost to him.
- The final battle of the final episode, that is all.