|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Batman: Meanwhile or just Meanwhile..... (as it's correctly refered to as) is a webcomic series on Deviant ART created by user Tragic Ballerina. It follows the humorous adventures of Batman, Nightwing, Robin, other DC superheroes, and Alfred. This series pokes fun at the DC Universe (mainly Batman in general) as well as other works and parodies.
This webcomic series provide examples of:
- Adults Are Useless: Summed up in this one page
- Affectionate Parody
- All Men Are Perverts: As soon as a naked Starfire enters the scene, this happens.
- This page should be a good example.
- Art Shift: The characters change from have normal body proportions to Super-Deformed in random scenes.
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: Poor Zachary
- Batman Can Breathe in Space: All he needs is a fish bowl and he's a okay. He can even telephone home.
- Bathtub Bonding: Nightwing mention something about this with him and Bats in Rumour has it...
- Civvie Spandex: Inverted. None of the heroes ever appear out of costume.
- Don't Make Me Take My Belt Off: Robin and Nightwing were about to receive a painful beating from Batman after their Wild Teen Party, but thankfully, a naked Starfire was in the scene to give Bruce a good old fashion Laser-Guided Amnesia.
- Expressive Mask
- Female Gaze: Nightwing gets one in Bat Lines
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today?: A sum up of Batman's responds to the Ho Yay like behavior with Nightwing in Bat Lines.
- Ho Yay: Parodied and Lampshaded in Rumour has it...
- Large Ham: Aquaman
- Loafing in Full Costume: None of the DC characters in this webcomic are ever seen without their costume. Even when they are wearing a different costume or no clothes at all, they are still seen with their mask( if they have one).
- Jerkass: Guess who biggest one of them all? I'll give you a hint: His name is Batman. Practically most of the characters in the series has shades of this
- Noodle People
- Pretty Boy: Nightwing uses this trait of his as an advantage in Bat Lines
- Rich Idiot With No Day Job: Bruce, naturally.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Played for Laughs in the mini arc "Titans Together" where Green Lantern is terrified of anything based off his ring's weakness: yellow (this includes heroes with some kind yellow color to their costume).