|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
"You put the joker away. And he escaped. And you put him away. And he escaped. Round and round and round and round"
Batman Impostors is a tie in comic book to the Gotham City Impostors video game. The Story Arc takes place over 3 issues of Detective comics, #867 - #870, and is collected in the book Gotham Impostors.
In Batman Impostors, Impostor Jokers have been recruiting everyday people to instigate riots throughout Gotham City. As more and more "Jokerz" start to appear a Batman impostor pops up requesting more of the good people of Gotham to join his forces and "Take back the streets" now Batman has to stop a full scale civil war before it spells the end of peace in Gotham
David Hine wrote Gotham Impostors. His other work includes "The Joker's Asylum: Two-Face" and "Batman and Robin #26".
Scott Mc Daniel drew the art and Andy Owens Inked the book.
- Circus of Fear: The Batholomew Fair.
- Hall of Mirrors: Batman and Winslow Heath duke it out in a Hall Of Mirrors.
- Comic Book Adaptation: This book is adapted from a Video Game.
- Laughing Mad: This is a comic book about wannabe Jokers, it's a given.
- Monster Clown: Again, it's a given.
- Motive Rant: After the impostor Batman has been unmasked Winslow Heath explains his plan and why he did what he did.