|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The final scene where the Dee Dee sisters get bailed out of prison and bottom-smacked with a cane by their Grandma Harley Quinn definitely counts.
- The infamous scene in the car after seeing the Joker for the first time:
Terry: "So, the Joker? Pretty spry for a guy who's gotta be, what? Mid-eighties? Any theories on that? Clone? Robot? Suspended animation due to floating around frozen in a block of ice?"
Bruce: "Shut up and drive."
Terry: "Yes, sir."
- While fighting the Joker, Terry surprises him with a good ol' knee to the joy buzzer.
- Perhaps a little on the dark side, but it was Hamill's performance that sold it.
Joker: "Dee Dee?"
Dee and Dee: "We're with you!"
The other Jokerz: "We're with you!"
Joker: "Bonk?... oh right. Dead."
- While the Joker's death in the beginning was pretty dark, it was funny how his last words were "That's not funny!"
- "Sweetie, get mommy's bazooka!"
- Given that the following line is spoken by the Joker, it doesn't surprise that it manages to be both a CMOF and Nightmare Fuel:
- Makes it even more sweeter when in the future Terry, albeit unknowingly, says a rephrase of the line when he fighting Joker.
Terry: You make me laugh, but only because you're kind of pathetic. (starts laughing)
- One that got cut from film but can be found in the script is when the Jokerz are trying to get away when its obvious the Joker is beaten. Only to run smack into the police.
Police: This is the police, put your hands up and surrender.
Woof: (The spliced up Jokerz whose done nothing but growl and laugh through the whole film): Aww man!