|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- End of pilot.
Bruce Wayne: I warn you, I can be a difficult taskmaster. I accept nothing short of excellence from all who work for me.
- Terry and Wayne discussing recent attempts to make Wayne look crazy.
Terry McGinnis: Why were you so sure those voices weren't coming from you?
- Bruce Wayne first encounters Payback, a costumed assailant.
Bruce Wayne: *smiling* What are you?
- Batman beyond displays Red Shirts with Genre Savvy (even if it rarely saves them).
Guard 1: I've seen month old fish that have smelled better than this.
- Terry explains why he wants to be Batman, Return of the Joker.
Every time I put on that suit, it’s my chance to help people who are in trouble. I guess on a personal level, it’s my chance to look like a worthwhile human being again. In my eyes… no one else’s. It’s what I want, Bruce.
- The final lines of the movie.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me...and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.