The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Baron Von Brunk... Sweet God! Where do we begin with this guy?! This person is recognized for creating several comedic flash animations on Newgrounds. These tend to have some... rather bizarre moments in them.
- All Men Are Perverts: Made obvious with the cartoon version of Baron Von Brunk.
- Author Appeal: There are several references his videos. Especially that of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Mario Brothers, Disney, and Legos.
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: The giant centipedes in Baron Von Brunk vs. SAW.
- Chainsaw Good: Sephiroth uses one to slice up Mayor Butterfield's car.
- Cooking Duel: In Baron Von Brunk vs. Ganon, they battle with pogs!
- Death Trap: Predictably in Baron Von Brunk vs. SAW. In this, Baron Von Brunk has been injected with leprosy. The cure is in the other room, but it is guarded by giant centipedes. To kill those centipedes, he needs bug spray. Too bad it's in a locker. To open that locker, he needs to get a key that has been inserted into his bladder, and he is given a can opener to get it out!
- Disproportionate Retribution: If injecting Baron Von Brunk with leprosy for forgetting his grandmother's birthday or beating him up for taking parking lots from handicapped people isn't this, then what is?!
- Double Standard Rape (Male on Male): Implied in Quasimodo Explains it All.
- Drop the Hammer: Baron Von Brunk defeats Sephiroth by kicking him in the balls with a hammer.
- Easter Egg: These tend to show up in his cartoons.
- Gonk: Quasimodo and a few other characters.
- Groin Attack: See Drop the Hammer.
- Jerkass: Link, Colonel Sanders, and Sephiroth.
- Mundane Solution: Okay, so Jigsaw stuck a key in Baron Von Brunk's bladder and has a can opener as the only means of getting it out, what does he do? Simply urinates it out!
- Real Life Writes the Plot: Some of the things that show up in his toons have either happened to him before or he created those jokes when he was younger.
- Recycled in Space: Lampshaded in the ending of Baron Von Brunk vs. SAW 2.
- Rule of Funny
- Share the Male Pain: In Baron Von Brunk vs. SAW, Jigsaw inserted a key into Baron Von Brunk's bladder and he has to urinate it out!
- Soundtrack Dissonance: Used in Baron Von Brunk vs. SAW 2 when Baron Von Brunk is being whacked in the legs.
- Take That, Audience!: Baron Von Brunk does this every now and then as a response to anyone that insults his videos. Especially during Revenge of the Seph
- Talkative Loon: Quasimodo, as seen in these animations.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.