Banjo Ginga is one of the most veteran seiyu in the business. If you notice a character with his voice, chances are they'll either be Large and In Charge, or somewhat regal. His characters tend to be a combination of The Stoic and Large Ham.
Notable roles by Banjo Ginga:
- Riki in Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin
- Gihren Zabi in Mobile Suit Gundam SIEG ZEON!
- Souther/Thouther in Fist of the North Star
- Liquid Snake in Metal Gear Solid
- Bayman in Dead or Alive
- Tongpu/Mad Pierrot in Cowboy Bebop
- Geronimo/005 in both the Cyborg 009 79 series and the 80's movie. Succeeded by Akio Ohtsuka in the 2001 series.
- Timp Sharon in Xabungle, Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden and Super Robot Wars Z.
- As well as Fatman Big and the Narrator. (Multiple roles in a single show are common for him.)
- Victor in the Raidou Kuzunoha Drama CD.
- Remy Breffort, the one and only male character to survive the duration of Noir.
- Scorponok in Transformers Headmasters and BlackZarak in Transformers Super God Masterforce.
- Customer Service and Nightmare in Kirby of the Stars
- Clayton in the Japanese dub of Tarzan and Kingdom Hearts
- Giran, Bora, and Colonel Silver in Dragon Ball
- Ramenman in Kinnikuman
- Babbo in MAR
- Captain "Axe Hand" Morgan in One Piece
- Darth Vader in some Japanese dubs of Star Wars
- The Fallen in Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- Sheriff Harry S. Truman (Michael Ontkean) in the Japanese dub of Twin Peaks
- Ultra Magnus in the Japanese dub of Transformers Animated
- J in Sakigake Otokojuku
- The G.U.N. Commander in Shadow the Hedgehog
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.