The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Skalman is a Time Lord.
- He has a time capsule.
- He was young "at a time when there still were wizards and magic".
- He has claimed to be the one who taught the three musketeers to fence.
- He has appeared at a lot of historical events, and met several famous historical figures.
- He knew that there would be an invention called the TV, and built one, before it was actually invented.
Skalman: Not invented yet, but it will be called TV.
- When he was young he "Ran a lot".
Reinard has a Freudian Excuse.
- Most of the villains have one, especially the nastier ones.
- My theory is that he, like Vargen, was never really well liked or cared for. He was constantly belittled and made fun of, and when he one day tried to prank someone/some people and failed, was told that he couldn't even be mean on purpose. He then pulled himself together and set out to be the new world champion in nastiness, but not by associating with the pitiful scum that had named the previous champion, oh no, he would be better than that! IMO Reinard is a megalomaniac with with confidence issues that he keeps well hidden, even to himself...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.