The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- On being introduced to Bambi just after he's born:
Thumper: Whacha gonna call him?
- The birth of Bambi's children at the end of the movie.
- Bambi apparently assuming the role of Great Prince at the end of the original film, looking down at Faline and his children in the same way his father did when he was born.
- Two baby birds fighting over who gets to eat the berries their mother gave them. Another baby bird, that appears to be the oldest, ate all the berries. The two stop fighting to see they're gone. Its probably karma that that particular bird had a raindrop hit his head.
- Bambi is so willing to embrace a Flower, a skunk, as a friend. That is tantamount to overlooking institutionalized racism. "Pretty! Pretty Flower!"
- The entire premise of Bambi II.
- The baby otter that's whimpering in its sleep while "There Is Life" is playing. Its mother then gently wraps her tail around it, and the baby calms down and smiles.
- A baby flying squirrel going out on its first flight with its mother. Riding on her back at first, it looks really scared, but when it finally comes down to it it takes to it like a duck to water, smiling in a "I did it!" sort of way at its mother.
- When Bambi's temporary adopted mother is caught in a snare and you start to hear dogs in the distance, she snaps Bambi out of his frozen terror and tells him to run for his life. He starts to, but then realizes her exact words--"Don't look back! Keep running. Keep running!" He freezes, and gets a look on his face that says quite clearly "...No."
- Though the moment after it is definitely a Tear Jerker, Bambi and his father playing with one another in the forest, including the Prince knocking Bambi onto his back, then fuzzy-kissing his belly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.