The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Thumper from Bambi is supposed to have five sisters, but for some reason, in the Direct to Video midquel he now only has four sisters! Looks like Bambi's mother isn't the only one that didn't survive the winter...
- Watching the Great Prince walk away at the end takes on a new meaning when you realize that in the novel he wonders off by himself to die. Probably to a deer graveyard
- Watching Friend Owl shoo away the forest animals to give newborn Bambi a chance to rest is slightly creepy (but mostly just funny) knowing that he could successfully eat several of them. The chipmunk's disturbed expression in particular makes you wonder if the Carnivore Confusion was being silently contemplated by some of the smaller animals.
- What's horrific about Bambi is that the threat of the hunters never disappears. They can show up at any time in their attempts to murder anybody unless of course, they were killed in the camp fire, which some fans imply.
- It becomes quite unsettling in Bambi II, where Bambi is lured into a trap in the middle of the day only because his father looked away, and Bambi's would-be stepmom sets off a trap which prompts a group of hunter dogs to emerge only because she was lightly shoved into a bush.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.