The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Hence the title, you play in a pseudo 3-D game environment as eight spherical characters.
Tropes used in Ballz include:
- Bowdlerise: The SNES port altered it to say "You gotta play Ballz!"
- Guide Dang It: In-game, its never indicated what it means when the background instructs "Taunt The Ostrich". In truth, you're meant to taunt a later Ostrich boss a certain number of times while its head is in the ground, and if done right it can be killed in one hit.
- Hurricane of Puns: The original manual has plenty of balls-related wordplay.
- Non-Ironic Clown: Boomer, the air-humping clown.
- Punny Name: T-Wrecks the dinosaur.
- SNK Boss: The final boss, The Jester, suffers from this. Teleporting, attacks from a long range, various tripping moves, and he resurrects himself when you knock him out once.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.