|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Ball Grill Police (Ball Grill Worshippers in its original language) is a Finnish short film by indie film-makers Anti-Teatteri.
Resident psychopath Uncle Sam is trying to have a relaxing day of drinking beer and grilling sausages in his backyard. But he lacks the sausage grilling license and the Ball Grill Police arrives to confiscate his food. Hilarity Ensues.
See it on Youtube.
- Answers to The Name of God: Done when Uncle Sam pulls out some guns.
Uncle Sam: "No, I'm just Uncle Sam!"
- Antagonist Title
- An Arm and a Leg: When officer Sahtinen attempts to manhandle Uncle Sam, he rips his arm off.
- Ax Crazy: Uncle Sam.
- Bullet Catch: Uncle Sam grabs the the bazooka missile fired at him and throws it back.
- The Cavalry: Subverted with Invalid Commandos.
- Chairman of the Brawl: Sheriff attacks Uncle Sam with a chair during the climactic fight.
- Drop the Hammer: Sheriff is killed with a sledge hammer.
- Flipping the Bird: Sheriff gives Uncle Sam the finger when he fires on him and misses.
- Gatling Good: After the police shoot Uncle Sam several times In the Back, he returns fire with a minigun.
- Gratuitous English: "Die!"
- Groin Attack: Uncle Sam punches Sheriff's balls.
- Guns Akimbo: The firefight begins when Uncle Sam pulls a handgun and a machinegun from the Hammerspace.
- Half the Man He Used To Be: Uncle Sam shoots officer Jakola in half with his minigun.
- Handicapped Badass: Subverted with the Invalid Commandos, as they incapable of doing anything with their guns.
- Hat Damage: Uncle Sam's cook hat is shot off.
Uncle Sam: "That was my best cook hat!"
- Hero Antagonist: The police.
- I Am a Humanitarian: When Lanttu's head lands on Uncle Sam's grill, he gleefully takes a bite out of it.
- Off with His Head: Uncle Sam decapitates Lanttu with Sahtinen's severed arm.
- Phlegmings: Uncle Sam drools as he prepares his tasty sausages.
- Say My Name: Sheriff screams out Lanttu's name when he dies.
- Serious Business: Grilling sausages.
- Trampled Underfoot: First shot of the film is of a flower, with relaxing pan music in the background. Then Uncle Sam steps on it.
- Vanity License Plate: Ball grill police license plate reads POL-115.
- ↑ (Satan is common swear word in Finland)