The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Basic Trope: The villain mistreats his minions regularly.
- Straight: Slayer treats his minions like trash.
- Exaggerated: Slayer makes his minions do all the work while not paying them, and then yells at them more for any small mistake.
- Downplayed: Slayer merely annoys his minions
- He has incompetent minions who can't get a single thing done right. - His abusiveness is retribution.
- Slayer is just that much of a Complete Monster
- Inverted: Benevolent Boss
- Subverted: He was having a bad day - He has a Hidden Heart of Gold.
- Double Subverted: Except he's not much nicer on a good day - He's a Jerk with a Heart of Jerk.
- Parodied: Slayer constantly yells out "YOU'RE FIRED!"
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Slayer behaves in a respectful and professional matter with his minions, or at least doesn't abuse them.
- Enforced: "We need to show that Slayer is a really bad person"
- Lampshaded: ???
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Slayer treats his employees with respect and dignity, and even rewards them when they do something right, in order to avoid having them turn against him.
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Bad Boss
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.