|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
In this movie written by John Hughes, Bink, the infant son of a wealthy family, is kidnapped by a Terrible Trio of crooks who pose as photographers, but they're too stupid to handle one little baby, who escapes and has an adventure throughout the big city while the crooks get their butts kicked trying to get him back, and his parents worry about him as they search for him.
- Badly-Battered Babysitter: Technically, they're crooks, but take as much abuse as one.
- Construction Zone Calamity: A movie such as this isn't complete without this cliche.
- Made of Iron: The only excuse that the crooks survive falling stories high buildings as well as not suffering bodily damage.
- One-Scene Wonder: The gorilla scene is the most memorable part of the movie outside the climax.
- Sequel Hook: At the end of the movie, Bink takes out a book entitled "Baby Goes to China"...
- Stock Scream: The Howie Scream is heard when the gorilla tosses one of the crooks into the air.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: Baby Bink.