The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Classic Disney Shorts
- Disney Animated Canon
- Disney Theme Parks
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
- Darkwing Duck
- Duck Tales
- Duck Tales the Movie Treasure of The Lost Lamp
- A Goofy Movie
- Tale Spin
- Tigger and Roo, who are falling on a boulder to their doom off a cliff during an avalanche, use the Whoopty-Dooper Loopty Looper Ally-Ooper Bounce to practically FLY back to safety.
- Max saving Goofy with the Perfect Cast.
- From An Extremely Goofy Movie
Goofy: "It's about staying focused...ON YOUR GOALS!!!"
- "Oh, no ya don't! Wanna see MY demonstration of centrifugal force?!"
- This. Narm-y towards the end there, but still.
- In "Donald's Pumbaa Prank", Donald rescues Pumbaa when Pete's stuffed him in the club's vent and is feeding him stinkbugs. Then, when it looks like Pumbaa's about to let loose a big fart and everyone has to evacuate, Donald bravely rushes out of the house with Pumbaa and takes the blow for everyone.
- In "Everybody Loves Mickey", Mortimer is doing an open-mic performance that consists of him saying nasty things about Mickey. Donald steps up on stage, tells the big rat "You can't talk about my friend Mickey that way!", and then throws him off the stage. Needless to say, he pretty much deserved the applause he got for that.
- In the House of Mouse Halloween special, Disney villains everywhere got one when they all teamed up to throw Mickey and Minnie out on the street, take over the House of Mouse, and turn it into their own personal nightclub. And they did it in song.
- And the Mouse himself turns it back around in the climax by showing up in full Sorceror's Apprentice garb for a magical duel with Jafar. Just when all looks lost, Aladdin shows up with the lamp and Mickey imprisons Jafar within it.
- The ending to the Goofy short "How To Be A Gentleman" (clip at 8:59), where he beats up the narrator with a club in response to his mocking him for leaving his pants behind. Also doubles as a Crowning Moment of Funny.
- Gaston is on a rampage with his "No One (verbs the noun) Like Gaston!" meme, and who should be the one to shut him down until the end of the episode, but Timon of all people:
Gaston: No one makes faces in spoons like Gaston.
Timon: Actually, no one asked the opinion of Gaston.
- Jiminy Cricket pretty much shooting down every Disney animated feature in a minute! See it here!
One Hundred and One Dalmatians: The Series
- Cruella's Enfant Terrible niece Ivy uses remote-controlled robot puppies to so that all the Dalmatians are framed for attacking the post office, but she forgets to do anything about Spot. Just when everything's going according to plan, Spot dive-bombs Ivy and breaks her remote control, turning her robot pups against her and Cruella. Considering that Spot is a Creator's Pet to the fans, that's a pretty cool moment for her.
- In the final episode, Captain Crandall's seemingly-imaginary superpowers actually show up right when the Gauntlet is thinking he has killed him and his teammates. Crandall then defeats the Gauntlet by shielding himself against an energy blast until the villain's power runs out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.