|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
"Listen, guys, those kids at school are the future of the Fire Nation. If we wanna change this place for the better, we need to show them a little taste of freedom."
When the Gaang steals Fire Nation clothes to fit in, Aang accidentally enrolls in a school when his clothing turns out to be a school uniform. Claiming he's picking up useful intelligence but really just wanting to be normal, he convinces the rest of the Gaang to let him continue the charade. However, Aang has picked the wrong place to do it: the Fire Nation is high on discipline, low on individuality. Aang attempts to fix this by throwing a secret dance party for his new classmates.
- Badass Beard: Wang Fire!
- Bare Your Midriff: Katara
- Dance Line
- Does Not Like Shoes: Toph punches out the bottoms of the shoes she steals so that she will still be able to "see" with her feet.
- Dressing as the Enemy
- Get a Load of That Square: Aang uses outdated Fire Nation slang to try and fit in.
Aang: Flameo, hotman!
- I Am Spartacus: All of the students at Aang's secret dance party end up putting on headbands to allow him to escape.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Aang's reason for wanting to continue at the school for a while.
- I Uh You Too: Mai and Zuko
Mai: (Watching the sunset together at a romantic picnic): Orange is such an awful color.
Zuko: You're so beautiful when you hate the world.
Mai: I don't hate you.
Zuko: I don't hate you, too.
- Large Ham: Wang Fire!
- Mating Dance: Done with Aang and Katara. (Not to mention some G-Rated Sex to get Past The Radar...)
- Plus, Katara is, at the moment, supposed to be pretending to be Aang's MOTHER.
- Totally Radical
- Whole-Plot Reference: To Footloose, with Aang holding a "super secret dance party" for his new friends at school.
- You Just Told Me:
Azula: So, I hear you've been to visit your Uncle Fatso in the prison tower.
Zuko: That guard told you!
Azula: No. You did. Just now.