The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Basic Trope: An author tends to insert various quirks in his work.
- Straight: Bob, the creator of Amazing Girl, Alice and Bob, and Legends of Tropealia, always inserts a scantily clad woman in the aforementioned works.
- Exaggerated: Everything created by Bob has a scantily clad woman in it somewhere.
- Downplayed: Bob's work occasionally features a woman with a revealing outfit, but not very often.
- Justified: Bob likes scantily clad women and believes others will too.
- Inverted: Bob outright refuses to put a scantily clad woman in any of his work, despite his own interest in that sort of thing.
- Subverted: Fans of Bob's work are surprised to find that Tales of Tropeville has no scantily clad women at all.
- Double Subverted: But one shows up in the series finale as a Mythology Gag.
- Zig Zagged: Bob's work alternately do or do not include scantily clad women.
- Averted: Bob doesn't have any recognizable quirks in his portfolio.
- Enforced: ???
- Lampshaded: "Another nearly naked lady?! What's wrong with this guy?"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ??
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Author Appeal
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.