The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Fake Brit: Mike Myers, who is Canadian (although his parents are from the UK).
- Fake Nationality: Mustafa is portrayed in the first two movies by Will Ferrell, who is not even remotely Turkish.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: A Retroactive Recognition example: One of the guys who runs from Not-Godzilla in the 3rd film is Hiro Nakamura.
- The one who yells "It's Godzilla!" is DK.
- Fook Yu is Carrie Ann Inaba... seriously.
- Regional Bonus: A few countries had a cut with deleted scenes, including Christian Slater's cameo and the death of mooks being mourned (which includes a cameo by Rob Lowe).
- Throw It In: There are probably a bunch, but one is the unscripted chair malfunction in the moon base.
- Doctor Evil's "shh"ing of Scott was made up on the spot and went on to become a running gag.
- Austin's one-liners when the guard was killed by ill-tempered mutant sea bass were the result of Mike Myers forgetting his scripted lines.
- In the opening dance sequence of The Spy Who Shagged Me, one of the synchronised swimmers emerges from the water with her fluffy pink hat accidentally covering her eyes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.