The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Ear Worm -- "Jun ai souchi SET UP NOW..."
- The Lonely Spaceman song in episode 9 is pretty nice too.
- Fridge Logic -- Episode 9 tells us that 800 cycles (years) ago, a Catian and the first Assistaroid journeyed to Earth, hoping to sing the Insert Song from the anime Captain Future on the Earth's surface. Interesting factoid: Insert Songs, anime, TV, movies, radio, and phonographs were all invented less than 150 years ago!
- Damn good episode, though.
- Why in god's name didn't Kio transfer leadership over to Eris? He has the freakin bell and if it's easy enough to transfer as the captain did for him it should only take 2 seconds to think, 'hey I don't want this (WHICH HE THINKS)' and go, 'here you take it' and hand it off to the only person in the room with experience in using it! It should be doubley obvious since Eris had previously given him her combat suit when she couldn't use it.
- HSQ -- VERY HIGH.
- Les Yay -- Antonia toward Eris. In the OP, Manami and Aoi give off this vibe toward each other, even though it isn't in the actual show.
- Magnificent Bastard -- Jens and Muttley's plan, executed in episode 10 and expanded on in ep. 11, contains copious amounts of textbook chessmastery, neutralizing almost every course of action the Catians and their allies could possibly take without leaving their office. Meanwhile, Jens herself is entirely capable of the sort of hands-on approach that separates the Magnificent Bastard from that trope, along with the requisite flexibility ( buying her own magical talismans after seeing how effective they were against her forces) and political nous (subtly manipulating government actions in order to deny the heroes yet further options).
- Moe -- Aoi
- Tear Jerker -- Episode 9. Oh dear.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.